We’re Hiring: Marketing Communications Specialist
Raven Creative, a thriving marketing and creative services agency with a focus on clients in oil and gas, financial services and real estate development is seeking a Marketing Communications Specialist to join our growing team. The MarComm Specialist will work closely with Project Management and Creative to develop, plan and execute creative projects and marketing programs designed to support and enhance client business objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related field.
- 3 – 5 years corporate marketing communications or agency experience.
- Work experience in Oil & Gas, Manufacturing or directly related industry preferred.
- Proven experience in strategic planning and marketing campaign development.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing best practices.
- Must have an active social media presence.
- Proven work experience in digital marketing, including experience in website development, SEO, and email marketing.
- Working knowledge of website analytics tools.
- Must have excellent writing and speaking skills.
- Graphic design, layout and print production experience preferred.
- Experience working with and managing vendors.
- Ability to develop and manage relationships with clients and partner groups
- Proven ability to demonstrate creativity and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and work on multiple tasks with a variety of clients and team members.
- Must be a self-starter able to take action without direction.
- Must be flexible and able to handle quick turnaround asks.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of MailChimp email marketing software
- Knowledge of WordPress content management system
- Excellent written communication skills
What We Offer
This is a full-time salaried position with a flexible work environment, paid vacation and holidays, and health insurance.
Think You’ve Got What it Takes?
Please send cover letter, resume, writing samples and salary requirements to email@example.com.