Nope. Not a typo.
At Raven Creative, we're passionate about producing creative that shines and building a team that makes the work feel less like work. Our secret to cultivating this team of all-stars? Making sure we all get to work on tasks and projects where our individual passions intersect with our talents.
Sound like a team you'd love to be a part of? Check out our open positions below.
Raven Creative, a thriving marketing and creative services agency is seeking a WordPress Developer to join our growing team.
Are you passionate about crafting digital solutions to support big-picture business goals and inspired by the powerful results that come from collaborating with a team? We want to hear from you!
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or coding certification from an accredited educational institution
- 3 - 5 years corporate marketing or digital agency experience
- Demonstrated skill and proficiency with WordPress
- PSD to WordPress Development
- Experience using Beaver Builder preferred
- Proven expertise with Responsive Design
- Experience with Angular JS/Angular 4 and Bootstrap
- Version Control/Git experience and strong command of testing/debugging processes
- Deep understanding of device compatibility and cross-browser testing
- Demonstrated understanding of UX/UI concepts
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Photoshop)
- Understanding of graphic standards for digital implementation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience with HubSpot Developer Tools, HubSpot Integration and Workflows a major plus
- Preferred experience with Zapier
- Desire to work on a creative, collaborative team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Direct client interaction experience and ability to present and discuss project concepts.
- Strong desire to learn and continuously improve skill set
- Strong ability to prioritize work based on short- and long-term company goals.
- Ability to respond nimbly to company/client needs without losing big picture focus.
- Ability to develop and manage relationships with clients and partner groups
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and work on multiple tasks with a variety of clients and team members.
- Must be self-motivated and able to take action without direction.
- Must be flexible and able to handle quick turnaround asks.
What We Offer
This is a 90-day contract position with the opportunity for full-time employment. The position is based in Houston, Texas.
Ready to rock our world?
Please send cover letter, resume, portfolio link and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Include subject line "COUNT ME IN!".