Nope. Not a typo.
At Raven Creative, we're passionate about producing creative that shines and building a team that makes the work feel less like well, work. Our secret to cultivating this team of all-stars? Making sure we all get to work on tasks and projects where our individual passions intersect with our talents.
Sound like a team you'd love to be a part of? Check out our open positions below.
Are you passionate about crafting digital solutions to support big-picture business goals and inspired by the powerful results that come from collaborating with a team? We want to hear from you!
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or coding certification from an accredited educational institution
- 5 years corporate marketing or digital agency experience
- Demonstrated skill and proficiency with WordPress and Beaver Builder
- Proven expertise with Responsive Design
- Experience with Angular JS and Boostrap
- Version Control/Git experience and strong command of testing/debugging processes
- Deep understanding of device compatibility and cross-browser testing
- PSD to WordPress Development
- Demonstrated understanding of UX/UI concepts
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Photoshop)
- Understanding of graphic standards for digital implementation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Preferred experience using Asana project management software
- Preferred experience using Airtable
- Preferred experience with HubSpot Developer Tools
- Experience with clients in Oil & Gas, Manufacturing or related industry preferred.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Direct client interaction experience and ability to present and discuss project concepts.
- Strong desire to learn and continuously improve skill set
- Strong ability to prioritize work based on short- and long-term company goals.
- Ability to respond nimbly to company/client needs without losing big picture focus.
- Ability to develop and manage relationships with clients and partner groups
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and work on multiple tasks with a variety of clients and team members.
- Must be self-motivated and able to take action without direction.
- Must be flexible and able to handle quick turnaround asks.
What We Offer
This is a full-time salaried position based in our offices in Houston, Texas. Employee Benefits include health insurance, retirement savings plan and paid vacation and holidays.
Ready to rock our world?
Please send cover letter, resume, portfolio link and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.