Raven Creative Receives Five Honors from BMA Houston
The Raven Creative team was thrilled to be recognized by the Business Marketing Association (BMA) of Houston at the recent Lantern Awards of Texas. The annual gala, which celebrated its 30th anniversary this year, featured the finest creative and strategic business-to-business communications work.
Lantern Awards (Highest honor given in each category)
- RevEnergy – Email Campaign: Raven Creative crafted an email welcome series to automate initial communications with email newsletter opt-ins. Since implementation, RevEnergy’s email list has achieved growth of 20 percent, and the welcome series has sustained a 67 percent average open rate.
- Shale Support – Advertising: Raven Creative developed a full-page print advertisement for oil and gas trade publications, and delivered client satisfaction through communicating the company’s unique value proposition to enhance brand awareness and recognition.
Awards of Excellence
- Shale Support – Corporate Video: Raven Creative produced a video presenting the company’s frac sand mining and logistics solutions. Once on the corporate website, it contributed to a 3 and 7 percent month-over-month increase in homepage user sessions and video clicks, respectively.
- Shale Support – Newsletter: Raven Creative designed and implemented a monthly e-newsletter, The Grain, as a tool for engaging with customers, prospects and industry peers. The publication achieved an average open rate more than 30 percent above industry average and subscriber growth of over 30 percent.
- RevEnergy – Advertising: Raven Creative designed a print advertisement announcing the company’s proprietary H2S mitigation product, which contributed to a 237 percent increase in web traffic, 251 percent increase in pageviews and a 300 percent increase in contact form completions.
Raven Creative president, Raven Dreibelbis, noted: “Our number one goal is to help our clients measurably improve their business. Quality results happen when solid communication, intentional partnerships and a lot of hard work come together. It is a complete privilege to be recognized by the BMA among such phenomenal talent, and we are thankful for the amazing client partnerships that made it possible.”