Our 2016 Client Gift Guide
Temperatures are still reaching the high 80s and the leaves aren’t changing color here in Texas, but it IS Fall. At Raven Creative, we’re counting down to Black Friday and the most wonderful time of the year.
Finding the perfect way to show some appreciation and love to our clients around the holidays can be tough. It’s easy to default to one of those standard baskets of miscellaneous food and beverage items you can’t actually buy in most retail stores. You know the ones.
But if you’re looking to stand out this holiday season, we’re sharing some of our favorite ways to wish our clients well as we close out 2016 and look forward to a new year of success. Check it out!
- We love these classic herringbone throws from Pottery Barn. They’re neutral, super soft and can be monogrammed with your client’s initial or company name.
- Move past the pen and consider a beautiful leather notebook instead. A small journal like these from Rustico have a classic look. We love that they are refillable so can last for years, and you can make it extra personal with a monogram.
- Help your clients deck the halls with a beautiful wreath for their home! We love this simple magnolia wreath, or if you like something with a little more holiday spirit, try this Berries and Bows version.
- A consumable gift can still be perfect – if you do it right. Like these gift boxes from Houston Dairymaids. They’ll also work with you on a corporate gift – how wonderful!
- You cannot go wrong with this all-time favorite candle from Anthropologie. The Volcano scent is refreshingly light and the beautiful mercury glass jar is a piece of art in and of itself.
- These caramel apples from Amy’s Candy Kitchen are as delicious as they are beautiful. They’re also huge and come in deliciously perfect flavors like Snickers, Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt, and Cinnamon Pecan!