31 Tools We Can’t Live Without
Did you know that the average employee is interrupted 56 times a day at work, and spends an average of two hours recovering from distractions per day? Efficiency junkies that we are, this data makes us twitch. That’s why we’re fans of using all the right tools to focus and work smarter.
And while you’re no doubt an expert at what you do…you still have A LOT of that expert work to do. So, we’re sharing the go-to resources our team uses to keep things on track and support our clients in meeting their goals. Let’s get to the good stuff.
Here are 31 tools to help you get it all done.
- Adobe Creative Cloud: Robust design/development platform
- Airtable: Highly customizable spreadsheet/database workflow software
- Apps4Life: Instagram line break caption generator
- Asana: Work management platform
- Boomerang: Looping Instagram video generator
- BrowserStack: App and browser testing
- Canva: Simplified graphic design tool
- Coffee: We are a highly caffeinated bunch and this lifeblood demanded recognition somewhere in this list.
- Dropbox: File hosting service
- Emojipedia: Emoji search engine
- Feedly: News aggregator app
- Giphy: GIFs and animated stickers
- Google Analytics: Web analytics marketing platform
- GravityForms: Website form builder plugin
- Harvest: Time tracking software
- HubSpot: Marketing CRM software
- Loom: Screen video recording
- MorgueFile: Free photos for commercial use
- NegativeSpace: Free-use photos
- Noisli: Ambient noise sound mixer
- Proposify: Proposal software
- Slack: Cloud-based instant messaging platform
- Spotify: Digital music service
- UberEats: Food delivery app
- Unsplash: Freely useable images
- Wayback Machine: Web page archive
- Waze: GPS navigation software
- WordPress: Content management system
- WPEngine: Web hosting
- Yoast: Web optimization tool
- Zoom: Video communication platform
Have an AMAZING tool to add to this list? Teach us your ways!